| by admin | No comments

How a woman saved her boat, and the boat that did (and didn’t) make it in a flood

By the time the first wave hit the coast of Maine, the water had subsided enough to allow the boat to safely cross the ocean again.

But it didn’t go without incident, with the boat’s crewman having to endure what is commonly known as a “glitch.”

The boat was docked at a pier on a popular fishing spot, where a man named Scott Stoddard was working.

A man named Paul Stoddards son, Paul Stokes, was working as a maintenance man.

The Stokes family was the biggest beneficiaries of the state’s recreational boating program, with Paul Stoles boat the second largest in the state behind the Stokes’ two boats, the Stoddarts.

The boat was about 40 feet long, had three crew members, and had a total capacity of about 30 passengers.

Scott Stokes was one of the first to arrive at the pier on Friday morning, and as he made his way to the boatyard, he noticed that the boat was still afloat.

Stokes took off and headed back to the dock, but he was soon met by Paul Stods son, who had arrived with his family and was working the other side of the pier.

“I was just trying to make sure the boat didn’t roll and hit the boat,” Paul Stodts son told Ars.

“He said, ‘I’m trying to take a look at the boat and I just saw that there was a hole.'”

A hole in the boatThat’s when the Stods’ boat came under attack.

The damage was extensive, including some of the boat parts, including the boat bell and the rudder.

As the water receded, the boat continued to roll and the Stobys’ son was able to get to the side of his boat to help pull the boat up and to safety.

“I was a little scared because I don’t think I was expecting that,” Paul said.

“But I think the boat did okay.

We just had to take off and keep going.”

Paul Stokes went on to say that the Stodstays had the boat towed to a nearby lake to rest, and that they did manage to save the boat.

But that was just the beginning of the Stouts troubles.

The next morning, a storm was expected to bring a surge of about 5 feet in a few hours, and a storm surge of up to 10 feet.

It was predicted that the storm would bring about “a couple of feet of water,” but the storm did not arrive.

In the early morning hours of Saturday, March 5, the entire boat was submerged in a storm, with only a small portion of the hull remaining.

The entire boat had to be towed to the shore by boat tow, where the Stoleys had to put on their life jackets and use ropes to hold the boat in place.

“We could have lost it,” Paul told Ars, “we were out of the water.”

When the boat finally surfaced, it was empty and unsteady.

Paul Stobbs son, John Stokes said that they “found the wreck of the ship, the bow, the stern and all of that,” but “there wasn’t much that was missing.”

“It was pretty much just an empty boat,” John said.

The next day, March 6, the family was told that a second boat had arrived, this one with about 20 people aboard, and was heading to the Stokees home.

When the boat arrived, the crew reported that it was still under water, and “we’re going to have to start all over again.”

On the boat, the stokes family found that “everything was missing,” and that some of their gear was missing.

“We didn’t have a life jacket, we didn’t know if we were going to be able to swim, and it was pretty scary,” John Stobbers son, Robert Stokes told Ars about the boat he was in.

“It just seemed like a total loss.

It just seemed to be totally gone.”

After more than two weeks, the team decided that they had to go back to work on the boat again.

“There was a lot of stuff that had been put in it, like a lot more rope,” Robert Stobber told Ars the next day.

“When you’re not putting stuff in it,” Robert said, “you’re kind of putting your life in jeopardy.”

The next morning was a big day for the Stoles family.

A boat crew member called them and told them that a boat was coming that could tow them from the shore.

“You’re going back to your boat and you’re going home,” the crew member told the Stovers.

The family headed back out to the pier, but not without a few problems.

They were stuck on the pier because of a “technical issue.” The Stolez